Group campgrounds offer the best in NC camping and are located in Pisgah National Forest. We’re very close to Brevard, NC, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Davidson River.
Cove Creek, White Pines and Kuykendall are spacious, beautiful facilities great for large groups and include numerous opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing or just enjoying the great outdoors. Group campgrounds are only a few hours from Charlotte and Atlanta and less than an hour from Asheville, NC. Bring your friends and make the most of your weekend!
- Open Year Round
- Picnic Tables, fire pits and spacious fields
- New pit toilets
- Pack-it-in/pack-it-out facility
- Spacious, open fields surrounded by forest
- White Pines is a tent-only facility
- Cove Creek Upper and Lower Campsites:
- Campsite Occupancy: 60 people per campsite
- Kuykendall Campsite:
- Campsite Occupancy: 60 people
- White Pines South Campsite:
- Campsite Occupancy: 25 people Tent only.
Please Note: Vehicles must cross a creek to enter both Cove Creek and Kuykendall camping areas. Waters will rise during heavy rains!
- Cove Creek Upper and Lower Campsites: $100 per day per campsite
- Kuykendall Campsite: $100 per day
- White Pines South Campsites: $55 per day per campsite
Things to Do
- Schedule a private hiking or waterfall tour with the Pisgah Field School
- Hit the bike trails in Transylvania County, Cycling Capital of the South
- Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education
- Fly fishing, tubing, and hiking all within Pisgah National Forest
- Other camping opportunities at Davidson River and North Mills River Campgrounds
Kukendall: 35.22, -82.77833
White Pines: 35.29194, -82.73861
Cove Creek: 35.29972, -82.81639
Group campgrounds are located within 10 miles of Brevard, NC