Want to stay longer? Become a campground host!
Campground hosts are responsible for making sure the campers on your loop are happy and following campground rules and guidelines. Couples must work a combined 32 hours a week in exchange for a full hookup site. Hours can be completed by working in the gatehouse, our retail store, site clean up, light maintenance, etc.
Hosts are responsible for:
- Daily campground site maintenance and general oversight of the campground loop where they live.
- Owning an appropriate RV or Camper
- Living on campground property in appropriate RV for the duration of the season
- Regular scheduled Gatehouse shifts will possibly be a part of their routine.
- Maintaining regular contact with the Manager/Asst. Manager to resolve issues, problems, and concerns.
- It is preferred that the hosts have conflict resolution skills, however any problems that cannot be easily resolved should be referred to the Manager/Asst. Manager.
Hosts must be able to:
- Be physically able to do outside work with a certain amount of lifting.
- Live on site at the campground in own RV for the season (March-October or any stint of that)
- Be able to use normal yard type tools.
- Be able to handle money and deal with the registration process.
- Be computer literate and/or know how to use a tablet.